(Click Category to View Images)
- Hartsville Fire Company 9/11 Remembrance 2011
- The Fire Company dedicated a beautiful new memorial, followed by the annual program of remembrance, including reading the names of first responders who died on 9/11
- Aark Wildlife Rehab Wildlife Day
- Aark Wildlife Rehabilitation and Education Center welcomed the public to their Wildlife Day! What a beautiful property they have now. Please consider visiting them and showing your support for this very important community service.
- Peddler's Village
- Wander through our beautifully landscaped grounds surrounded by specialty shops and restaurants.
- 89th Annual Bucks County Fireman's Parade
- The Fireman's parade included 750 firemen and nearly 150 fire and medic vehicles. Some of the fire vehicles dated back to the early 1900s.
- Heritage Conservancy's 50th Anniversary Jubilee
- On May 17th, 2009 Heritage Conservancy held a 50th Anniversary Jubilee at its preserved Aldie Mansion in Doylestown, PA.
- Butterfly Rick Mikula at Shady Brook Farm
- July 15, 2007 - Rick Mikula, renowned butterfly expert and author, appeared at the annual Butterfly Festival. Highlight was a release of live monarch butterflies!
- Bucks County Fallen Firefighters Memorial Service
- October 5, 2008 - residents and firefighters from across Bucks County gathered for the fourth year to honor local firefighters and fire police officers who died in the line of duty. Frederick Mayberry of Silverdale was added to the list of 22 at this year's service. Bucks County Commissioner James Cawley, along with Pa. State Fire Commissioner Ed Mann, were among the dignitaries who addressed the assembled audience. The ceremony closed with everyone in attendance laying a flower at the memorial.
- Morrisville Jazz Festival
- Fifth annual festival, July 20, 2008 at Williamson Park
- All Around Morrisville
- Williamson Park
- Pictures of Williamson Park in Morrisville
- Delaware River Floods of 2006
- These amazing aerial photos of the Delaware River Flood of June 2006 were provided to us by Liesbeth Bisschops of Doylestown. These and many others can be found at her website, www.elevated-images.com. Elevated images is a high quality photography business, specializing in aerial, interior and exterior photography as well as virtual tours for real estate, construction, commercial, architecture, township, insurance, legal, home owner, outdoor events, gifts, and more. All photos copyright (c) 2004, elevated images all rights reserved.
These photos are of New Hope, Lambertville, Stockton, Point Pleasant, Frenchtown, and Milford.